5 Products I MUST Have For Summer Vacation

Spring has arrived in League City, so that means summer's not far  behind. A lot of us are starting to make our summer plans, but how are you planning to take care of your hair, while your on vacation?


Every year I have clients that travel to warm, sunny, beachy climates for vacation and come back with they're hair in terrible condition. With that in mind I've come up with 5 products that are a must have for vacation.

NUMBER ONE on the list is a trendy Wide-Brimmed hat. To me nothing says vacation more than a beach hat. This is a great chic and beachy look for your vacation, plus you get the added protection for your hair, scalp, and face.




Beach hats come in a variety of shapes, colors, and styles to fit almost any personality.  Not only can they look chic and trendy but many also have the additional benefit of upf uv protection.

NUMBER TWO -High quality travel products are a must on vacation.  Make sure you have a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. Just like your skin, your hair can dry out also. One of my favorites is Joico's Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner. Moisture Recovery Shampoo pours luxury into every strand. You'll love how this luxurious formula restores smoothness and elasticity to your sun-drenched strands. You'll be amazed how Joico's Moisture Recovery Conditioner will bring life back into your tired locks, smoothing frizziness, and actually helping to reduce breakage by 55%.


NUMBER THREE -  It's not always possible to wear a hat constantly on vacation so the next product that I ALWAYS  bring with me is Joico Luster Lock spray.  

To be honest this is one of my favorite products of all time. Not only is this a must on vacation, but I also use it every time I style my hair and in total transparency , I use this on almost every blow out in the salon. One of the first things I love about this product is that it's a daily, leave-in perfecting spray that does it all.

  • Locks in more than 89% of color vibrancy after 10 shampoos
  • Each strand becomes 2x as strong
  • Full UV and heat-styling protection
  • Reduces the appearance of split ends


NUMBER FOUR on my must have list is Malibu C Swimmers Wellness kit. This is great for anytime your in the spa, pool or ocean. Malibu C Swimmers crystallized, antioxidant treatment is an all natural product that will eliminate elements such as - chlorine, bromine, copper, calcium, lime, or salts - that can make your hair look and feel damage. The shampoo and conditioner are designed for swimmers and reduces chlorine odor and build up. It is also color safe and leaves your hair shiny, strong, and healthy.


NUMBER FIVE - Once I'm back from vacation, I love to give my hair a little pampering with Kevin Murphy's Repair-Me Wash, Repair-Me Rinse, and Re.Store Cleaning Treatment. This Repair regimen is a 3 part system created to reconstruct and strengthen damaged hair. An essential part of the Repair regimen is the Re.Store, a non foaming cleansing cream treatment that replaces both your shampoo and conditioner on the day of use. Re.Store is an essential part of the repair regimen - it acts just like a creme cleanser would act in your skin care routine. Here's what I do - On wash day's one and two, I use both the Repair-Me Wash and Rinse. Then on the third wash, I replace both with Re.Store only. This does not have to be done on consecutive days, just my usual wash days!







Hair Color Experts is your go to salon in League City, TX, just a short drive south of Houston.  Come experience our "Perfect Consultation" first hand. Check out our website here or just call to make your appointment  281-557-2547.















Comments

Popular Posts